Calfori News Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STALKER RP? Is This the End?

Go down

STALKER RP? Is This the End? Empty STALKER RP? Is This the End?

Post by Frostee Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:55 am

Recently the famed 'STALKER RP' of HyperGaming Network has taken a fall to the worst. In the past months, the activity has dropped significantly to no players on at all. Some are outraged by the lack of activity. One, for example, had this to say:

So yeah, how come nobody plays on SRP anymore? I can understand if you're not on monday to friday but I can't see any activity even on the weekends. Anywho it'd be really nice if you came on to RP a bit, also Dark Scar has made efforts in reviving the server recently and people have been invited yet few come and stay. I'd hate to see SRP die..

One of the admins of the server had this to say about the matter:

Admins have shit to do them selves. And even when we DO get on, you guys don't get on either and it makes us feel like why should we even bother?

Honestly, its just been around for too long and we don't have a diverse enough playerbase too constantly keep things interesting. Everyone has done everything already (except for the newer people) and its just nothing new anymore. Sure we can pump out events and jobs, but most of it is just recycled garbage. Not to mention our RP expectations are much higher than that of other servers. So we aren't easily entertained.

So far, STALKER RP has seen some activity, due to one of the Super Admins, ThY, got more players to get on. But sadly, one SV resigned the other day from his post because nothing ever happens.

In conclusion, it seems the tide has turned for the famed STALKER RP.
Frostee
Frostee
News Director
News Director

https://calforinewsnetwork.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum