Calfori News Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN NEWS: Minecraft 2 To Be Contracted By I.E.P

4 posters

Go down

BROKEN NEWS: Minecraft 2 To Be Contracted By I.E.P Empty BROKEN NEWS: Minecraft 2 To Be Contracted By I.E.P

Post by Spartans Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:34 pm

The Individualized Education Program has hired Notch and his foreign crew to create a sequel, one that will presumably cure the autism and other mental disabilities caused by Minecraft 1's excessive gameplay videos on youtube.

One might say the Obama administration is outsourcing work to Norwegians now, a new trend in the world of outsourcing. Norwegians can work in harsh, cold, freezers, fit for software development and cryogenic freezing.

We're contacting our psychic evaluator, Gary Spivey, to see when it will come out.
Spartans
Spartans
News Director
News Director

Back to top Go down

BROKEN NEWS: Minecraft 2 To Be Contracted By I.E.P Empty ~~~~~***It Seems Something Is Trying To Communicate Here***~~~~~

Post by Gary Spivey Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 pm

It seems like, after visiting the Finnish Minecraft Teams base of operations, I sensed a seemingly unsensible but yet sensitive aurora in the office.

Minecraft is of course, the work of the witch, and causes children's brains to itch with that of mental disobfuscation. This is an outrage, and hopefully minecraft 2 will fix this.
Gary Spivey
Gary Spivey

Back to top Go down

BROKEN NEWS: Minecraft 2 To Be Contracted By I.E.P Empty Re: BROKEN NEWS: Minecraft 2 To Be Contracted By I.E.P

Post by Ari V Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:40 pm

another corruption of the youth

disgust ing
Ari V
Ari V
Lead Reporter
Lead Reporter

Back to top Go down

BROKEN NEWS: Minecraft 2 To Be Contracted By I.E.P Empty Re: BROKEN NEWS: Minecraft 2 To Be Contracted By I.E.P

Post by Steve-san Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Ari V wrote:another corruption of the youth

disgust ing
I agree with onee-chan
Steve-san
Steve-san
Lead Investigator
Lead Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari V Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Steve-san wrote:
Ari V wrote:another corruption of the youth

disgust ing
I agree with onee-chan

imouto-san get out of my workplace you're embarrassing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 >////////<
Ari V
Ari V
Lead Reporter
Lead Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down